Monday 1 July 2013

30/06/2013

Thoughts:

  • I should eat more veggies, I seem to have had a rapid decline my water and vegetable intake
  • I wish someone had a crush on me, be it that theyre a boy, a girl, in a relationship, older than me, younger than me, internet stalking me, real life stalking me. I wish someone would pay attention to me. Is that selfish and wrong?
  • Watched 'The Girl who Leapt through Time' and '100 Days with Mr. Arrogant'. They were both not as good as I was expecting, unfortunately.

Breakfast: 3 crackers with 3 tablespoons of 97% fat free cottage cheese, 1 yakult
Lunch: 1/5 large beef pie
Dinner: 2 pieces lamb cutlet, 2 leaves of lettuce, 1/2 bowl of rice
Snacks: 1 golden kiwi, 1 mandarin, 1 banana, 2 corn biscuits with 2 heaped tablespoons of 97% fat free cottage cheese, seasoned with salt, pepper and 2 leaves of parsely
Water: 500mL decaf green tea - 2 sugars
Exercise: 30 minutes medium low intensity cardio on trampoline, 5 minutes upper arms and upper back - low intensity

No comments:

Post a Comment