Friday 5 July 2013

05/07/2013

Thoughts:
  • woke up at 10:30 today. PROGRESS YAY :D
  • finally fucking started doing some work, even though its probably not even considered work - did a bit of my va artwork. totally doesnt count as actual work, does it. fuck.
  • listened to the Disney song collection today. Crying. My precious childhood. link to the 4 hr long video which is my childhood.
  • depressed.
  • stressed.
  • badly dressed.
  • mum's not letting me go to my birthday outing. yay. trust.
  • feel like cutting, but seriously, my hands are too cold for that shit.
Breakfast: 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of 97% fat free cottage cheese - seasoned with salt and pepper
Lunch: a few rice noodles, fish tofu, 1 leaf of lettuce, 1/2 a chicken pie
Dinner: small bowl of fried rice
Snacks: 1 large apple
Water: 2 and 1/2 cups water
Exercise: 45 minutes trampoline cardio

No comments:

Post a Comment