Friday 5 July 2013

Trust

My mum doesn't trust me. Like, at all. Although, I don't blame her.

I snuck out a number of times, saying that I was meeting friends, when I was actually visiting my grandma, whom she, I assume, dislikes. How fucking un-hardcore is that. Having to lie in order to meet my grandma, uncle, and little cousin. My mother is a fucking crazy hag. She found out about that because grandma had given me an umbrella, and, due to my blatant inability to conjure up impromptu fibs, she found out. I also snuck out quite a few times to meet my guy friends, of which I have 3. And they're (surprisingly) nice guys. Like, they're decent, unlike the majority of the population of their school, notorious for housing douchebags, smokers, and druggies. She caught me out with R and yeah, shit happened and now she ties me to the house with her mind mojo.

Yeah, I guess trust is earned, but seriously, wtf have I even done wrong. Lied, yes, but what the fuck, I went to go see my grandmother, and my good friends. WHO ARE GOOD PEOPLE. Better than the girl i know anyway. Oh wait, what girls. Guys are more open and willing to talk about anything, whereas girls, they snipe and whinge and are bitchy and don't tell you anything personal, so you can't establish a personal connection with them easily. Why even bother with girls (apart from that fact that boobs)?! They're nothing but trouble.

I can't wait to fucking move out, so I can do whatever, whenever, with whom I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment